SocialFactor provides an environment within the SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Social Network where people can leverage their relationships to get things done together. Everyone can start public or private conversations on profile pages, get involved in communities or create new communities. Conversations can start in the social network and continue in the e-mail, allowing users to adopt the new collaboration behaviors at their pace without slowing the whole group's progress. SocialFactor also fosters the manual sharing or the self-propagation of information and interactions in the social network.
A special version is also available for Office 365 SharePoint Online!
An answer to the need
- To foster productive interactions in the SharePoint 2010 enterprise social network,
- To simplify the adoption of the social network, even by people used to work by e-mail,
- To effectively replace e-mail exchanges by interactions in the social network,
- To increase the productivity of the social network and make it measurable (deliverables),
- To decrease the number of e-mails and the time spent in the e-mail (by up to 50%),
- To reduce e-mail storage space (by up to 80%) by replacing attachments by links to documents stored in the collaboration platform,
- To capitalize and structure tacit knowledge,
- To make it possible for 1.0 (e-mail) workers to work with 2.0 (social network) workers, to make the transition or permanently,
- To collaborate with external people in the internal social network, without any network redesign or security issues.
- Creation of horizontal private or public conversations on SharePoint 2010 user profiles ("My Wall" / "My Conversations")
- Creation and management of conversations in SharePoint team sites and communities
- Contextual conversations on any SharePoint list item (document, task, contact, issue, opportunity, ...)
- Visual maps of conversations in social network
- Directory of communities with easy creation, management and animation of community sites
- Publishing of multimedia contents (images, videos) in the flow of collaboration, with live streaming of videos
- Ability to collaborate with people who don’t use (yet) the social network, through their e-mail
- Ability to start conversations and share attachments by sending an e-mail to the platform
- Search engine on all conversations and attachments in the social network, both horizontal and in communities
- Social Bookmarking feature to easily and quickly share any page from the web browser in one click
- Conversation tagging and "liking"
- Ability to forward and propagate interesting conversations to contacts or to communities
- Social Search feature to automatically identify people to invite in conversations to solve issues
- Mobile publishing and commenting from handheld devices (through the optional InsideOut Apps, or directly via the handheld's email application)
- Lync integration for instant messaging and VoIP
- Visual mapping of interactions in the social network
- Outlook Add-In (option) to reflect the social network’s communities as Outlook folders, to file e-mails there in 1-click and to publish messages and documents from Outlook
- Ability to invite external people by e-mail in the internal social network (option: BusinessGuest)
How to Get It?
Click here to contact us and ask for a quote